- If you're looking to jazz up your living spaces with colour and comfort, you've found your match. The Crushed Velvet Square Pillow is also ideal for sitting up in bed, supporting your lower back while driving or watching TV, placing between your knees while sleeping and to take away with you on holidays.
- If you need support for recovery from surgery or for health issues, the Velvet Square Pillow is also the perfect therapy pillow. It's versatile and mouldable shape allows for relief for injured necks, arms, backs and other acute injuries. It also reduces numbness, joint aches and eases migraines.
- 30cm Length x 30cm Height
- Cover: 94% Polyester + 6% Spandex
- Filling: 100% Polystyrene Beads
Care for your Buddy:
- To wash your pillow we recommend spot cleaning or hand washing however a washing machine is also appropriate, just make sure it is on a gentle cycle with lukewarm water. we also strongly recommend using a front end loader machine and keep the pillow enclosed in a tied up pillow case.
- Free Standard Delivery on all Australian orders. Express available. All shipping costs and options will be shown to you at the checkout page.
- International shipping is available. Please check our rates at checkout. Special rates exist for our friends in New Zealand.
- (For regional areas, please note 1-2 additional business days, depending on location).
Each Buddy that I have bought is so soft and Cuddly and totally lives up to its name.
They feel beautiful as yet I am not using them as they are for my new house on the new sofa
Wow what a new addition it’s just right to carry around to appointments and such to keep comfortable no matter how hard the chair is. Great for easing back pain
Nice texture, comfy, and light. The one concern is how the cover will last. It can't be replaced either.
Love the new sizes and covers. Well done for continuing to introduce new products. Also all made in Australia! Highly recommend products and Company.
Love the new square shape and crushed velvet material. It's perfect for sleeptime, very cosy and comforting. I think the wider shape supports side sleepers even better than the classic cuddle buddy although both are good.